West Kingdom 12th Night

  • Mary Bader Montgomery
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 30, 2003
      For the first time in almost 20 years, I will be attending West Kingdom
      12th Night. I would very much like to meet the "Westies" on this
      list. Will any of you be at Friday night's Meet & Greet? Or is the
      Costume Guild meeting on Saturday going to be my better bet?

      Mary Taran
    • Cilean_69
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2004
        Well met Mary

        I am the autocrat for 12th night so if you hate it? Tell me about it!
        LOL

        You will see me in my Italians all weekend long. and we are having a
        Meet and Greet on Friday night at the Hotel if you will be there?
        Please drop by!

        Cilean
      • Mary Bader Montgomery
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 1, 2004
          At 02:33 AM 1/2/04 +0000, you wrote:
          >Well met Mary
          >

          >I am the autocrat for 12th night so if you hate it? Tell me about it!
          >LOL
          >
          >You will see me in my Italians all weekend long. and we are having a
          >Meet and Greet on Friday night at the Hotel if you will be there?
          >Please drop by!
          >
          >Cilean

          Yes I'll be there. Will look for you.

          Mary Taran

        • Cilean_69
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 5, 2004
            Hi Mary!

            I did not get to see you, did you come by the Laurel's Prize tourney?

            Anyway it was fun this 12th night and BOY am I glad it is over! LOL

            Onto my next adventure I guess, I am clearing out my Sewing Room and
            getting it ready to what else? Sew for the summer! LOL

            Never a dull moment in the Stirling household!

            Cilean
          • HL Catherine de Gray
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 5, 2004
              12th Night was a blast, Cilean, and I wish I had checked this site
              before I left for the weekend so I could have met some of you there.
              Oh well, I had fun in my Italians, and I enjoyed looking at the
              folks wandering (it seemed late period, Germans and Italians, were
              the thing this year). Did you get to have your portrait done?

              Catherine
            • Cilean_69
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 11, 2004
                I moved like heaven and earth for the photographer to be here? and
                then never had more than 2 minutes to myself to do anything!!! Oh
                well and i was so hoping to get my entire family done.

                So what I am hoping is at the next GWW, he will be there and I can
                have portraits done of the family.

                Cilean
              • HL Catherine de Gray
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 11, 2004
                  I barely got to him myself, Cilean. I think Antonio and I were the
                  almost the last folks of the night. With Antonio doing a version of
                  Titian's portrait of Federigo Gonzaga, and me re-doing my Italians
                  from last year, I'll post the pics when Keradwc does...

                  Catherine
                • Cilean_69
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 15, 2004
                    Catherine

                    They are up and working!!! I saw you there! Here is the URL

                    http://www.keradwc.com/portraits/w12/index.htm

                    It was a German Court so you know I adored them! PErhaps a couple
                    years I will do A german?

                    LOL

                    Cilean
                  • HL Catherine de Gray
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 15, 2004
                      Yeah, I want to do German too at some point, I reckon... And got the
                      pictures, posted the one of myself and Antonio in the photos section
                      here (under Catherine).

                      ~ C