my strange screen name

  • brunosharpy
    Message 1 of 61 , Aug 13, 2001
      My first two attempts at selecting a name unique
      enough for Yahoo were unsuccessful, which prompted me to
      create one I felt sure no one else would use. I play
      harp, and my current instrument's name is
      Bruno.<br><br>Within the SCA, I am Yseulte Trevelyn, a Cornishwoman
      living in Italy, who corresponds with the Duchess of
      Mantua, Isabella d'Este.<br><br>Greetings,
      all.<br><br>Yseulte
    • jaeson_drummond
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 2 5:46 AM
        As always, so many of us who enjoy the
        Renaissance -- esp. Italian -- consult the Web Gallery of
        searchable database of European painting and sculpture of
        the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods
        (1150-1800), currently containing over 9,200 reproductions."