Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Photo posted

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2003
      Lovely dress... love the color...
      I think there is nothing that looks like velveteen, you can almost feel the softness and the luxury of the fabric... I especially love the lacings...:)
      would you be able to post a picture of the original?

      Amanda.
      filia Luci

    • Barbara Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2003
        trying this again. *sigh*

        Jen has it on her site.
        "http://homepage.mac.com/festive_attyre/research/secondflor/secflor32.
        html"

        Barb

        --- In Italian_Rennaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda"
        <dakea@k...> wrote:
        > Lovely dress... love the color...
        > I think there is nothing that looks like velveteen, you can almost
        feel the softness and the luxury of the fabric... I especially love
        the lacings...:)
        > would you be able to post a picture of the original?
        >
        > Amanda.
        > filia Luci
      • Amanda
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2003