Photo posted

  • autumn
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2003
      I posted a photo of my yuletide dress in a folder "emelyn"
      It is based on a painting by Benadino Licinio 1533, Portrait of a
      Lady.

      Emelyn
    • Barbara Lewis
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2003
        Very nice! Green and gold are always a nice combonation.

        Barb
      • Eski-MO
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2003
          Nice! It's so sweet. When are going to wear it? Where are you
          going? Can I come too...lol. I really need to get started on mine
          or else it will never be done... *sigh*

          *Marjorie*

          --- In Italian_Rennaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "autumn"
          <your_autumn@h...> wrote:
          > I posted a photo of my yuletide dress in a folder "emelyn"
          > It is based on a painting by Benadino Licinio 1533, Portrait of a
          > Lady.
          >
          > Emelyn
        • autumn
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2003
            I am going to wear it for my shire's Yuletide Event this saturday.
            You can come, but you'll have to come to snowy south dakota :O)

            I tried to post an image of the portrait in the photo section, but I
            think yahoo dislikes me for some reason. I may try again, there are
            what appears to be 2 of the same portrait, same name, but different
            pose and slightly different dress. And the name of the portrait is
            actually Portrait of a Woman (Not Portrait of a Lady as I wrote
            earlier).

            emelyn

            --- In Italian_Rennaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "Eski-MO"