New topic : Velvet fantasies

  • Susan Griner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Just a little humor to start the day ( and to stop images of leaf
      blowers dancing through my mind).
      Yesterday some friends and I were discussing our "desires". They were
      appalled with my fantasy! They just couldn't appreciate that my
      wildest fantasies involve 1.500,00 Euro per metre hand woven
      polychrome velvet.
      I guess they just don't know how to walk on the wild side.
      Lucrezia