Re: Laudomia

  • ailith
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2003
      Sounds lovely.

      I'd like to do it in a pale grey velvet with silver satin binding and
      amethysts and glass pearls. I've been wanting this gown forever, but
      haven't been able to find the right color velvet.

      ailith

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2003
        You could purchase white and dye the fabric gray. . .

        Barbara

        --- In Italian_Rennaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, "ailith"