Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Hello and Help!

  • Chiara
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
      Have you been to the fabric district in Dallas? Behind one of the fabric
      places, kinda hidden, is a wig wholesaler. They have everything there. You
      can match your own hair color to the ready made 2-3ft long braids or buy the
      hair and braid your own. There are many lengths there. You can attach pieces
      that curl off of them.

      Does that help?

      Sincerely,
      Chiara Francesca
      Steppes, Ansteorra

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2002
        I assume you mean Dallas, Texas? *laugh* that might be a little out
        of my way since I live in Atlanta....But...I'll certainly look into
        some local wig shops. Thanks for the advice!!!

        Victoria

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/