Greetings

  • madilayn
    Message 1 of 61 , Jun 17 8:30 PM
      Hello everybody. I just joined and thought I
      would introduce myself.<br><br>My name is Megan
      McConnell and I'm from Brisbane in Australia. In the SCA I
      am known as Madilayn de Mer and live in the Barony
      of River Haven in Lochac. <br><br>I've been a member
      of the SCA for 9 years now (Congratulations on
      getting your AOA BTW)and my main interests are embroidery
      and costuming.<br><br>I love Italian Ren clothing and
      wear it as often as I can (although I am planning an
      embroidered Elizabethan Jacket for wearing next
      year).<br><br>I look forward to talking to you
      all.<br><br>Megan/Madilayn
    • jaeson_drummond
      Message 61 of 61 , Mar 2, 2002
        As always, so many of us who enjoy the
        Renaissance -- esp. Italian -- consult the Web Gallery of
        searchable database of European painting and sculpture of
        the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods
        (1150-1800), currently containing over 9,200 reproductions."