Hello and Help!

  • vlduncan1
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
      I'm trying to develop an Italian personna (hence the reason I joined
      the group)

      I'm not having a problem with the clothing, but I'm having difficulty
      with the hair. All the pictures I see of Italian women show them with
      their head uncovered in elaborate braids....which is beautiful....but
      I don't have enough hair to braid. What would be acceptable?

      I'm not up for weaving my own Reta and feeling a little distraught
      about not being able to "complete" my outfit.

      Any suggestions???

      Thanks!
      Victoria
    • Francesca la Volpelli
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2002
        Victoria <vlduncan1@...> wrote:

        > ...I'll certainly look into some local wig shops.....

        You might also check with hair salons that do hair weaving. One of my friends found the same hair switches for alot less than at the wig shop.

        ~ Francesca
        Terra Pomaria, An Tir