Re: New Italian Showcase

  • Lori Leppink
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
      This is a beautiful dress!

      Giovanna

      --- In Italian_Rennaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, Bella
      <bella_lucia_da_verona@y...> wrote:
      > Greetings all,
      >
      > the new Italian Showcase is online at The Realm of Venus!
      >
      > This month I am incredibly awed and thankful to Danielle Nunn-
      Weinberg for giving me such
      > wonderfully detailed information and pictures - her Bronzino
      sleeves are just gorgeous! Danielle
      > was one of the lights of inspiration back when I first began in
      historic costuming - her attention
      > to detail is amazing, but more so is her unwavering courtesy and
      willingness to share her
      > knowledge. I am proud to feature the work of such a talented and
      generous person.

      > <http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/yourgarb/Danielle.htm>
      >

      > =====
      > Lady Bella Lucia da Verona
      > The Realm of Venus: Ladies Clothing and Accessories in 16th Century
      Venice <http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/> Made Italian
      historic clothing? Want to be Showcased? Email me!

      > http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search
      > - Looking for more? Try the new Yahoo! Search
    • ivinian
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
        --- In Italian_Rennaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, Bella
        <bella_lucia_da_verona@y...> wrote:
        > Greetings all,
        >
        > the new Italian Showcase is online at The Realm of Venus!
        >
        > This month I am incredibly awed and thankful to Danielle Nunn-
        Weinberg for giving me such
        > wonderfully detailed information and pictures - her Bronzino
        sleeves are just gorgeous!

        VERY pretty work! That dress style is such a knockout. I especially
        appreciated the dress diary that went with it.

        Vangelista
        http://www.florentine-persona.com
      • Cilean_69
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2003
          THank you BElla!

          I have 2 Florentines I was trying to do, and I could not figure out
          how to get the sleeves to work! It is like an epiphany!

          Yeah!