Re: [Italian Renaissance Costuming] Digest Number 14

  • Kimberly Beachem
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2002
      > No, this was the Butte Renaissance Faire, in it's first year, and
      > pretty darn good at that.

      Butte, Montana?
      Lucia
    • sara_vati
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2002
        --- In italianrenaissancecostuming@y..., "Kimberly Beachem"
        <lamiastrix@e...> wrote:

        > > No, this was the Butte Renaissance Faire, in it's first year, and
        > > pretty darn good at that.
        >
        > Butte, Montana?
        > Lucia

        Sounds more like it took place in California with the reference to
        the Shasta faire. The Buttes is a mountain range here in Northern
        California that runs roughly around 45 miles northish of Sacramento.

        Saravati
        lurking Indian
      • ckosbo
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2002

          > > Butte, Montana?
          > > Lucia
          >
          > Sounds more like it took place in California with the reference to
          > the Shasta faire. The Buttes is a mountain range here in Northern
          > California that runs roughly around 45 miles northish of
          Sacramento.

          > Saravati
          > lurking Indian

          Good Call!

          Butte College, South of Chico, northe of Sacramento, CA was the faire
          I was referring to.

          -Fia
        • sara_vati
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2002
            --- In italianrenaissancecostuming@y..., "ckosbo" <ckosbo@y...>
            wrote:

            > Good Call!
            >
            > Butte College, South of Chico, northe of Sacramento, CA was
            the faire
            > I was referring to.

            I live in Sacramento and my entire family lives in Sutter and Yuba
            Counties. ;)

            Ok. Back to lurking...

            Saravati
          • sara_vati