corsetry

  • Susan Farmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2003
      *sigh* My weight hasn't changed, but I've added 2 inches of boobage.
      I know you're all wondering why I'm sharing this tidbit with you --
      and it's because of my Italian. I had previously boned the bodice

      http://www.goldsword.com/sfarmer/SCA/Images/jerusha92a.jpg if you
      want to see the dress.

      Anyway, the "girls" don't like the boned bodice anymore -- the
      boning stops at the *wrong* place. What is the proper type
      corset that I should make for the period?

      Thanks,
      Jerusha
    • THL Catherine de Gray
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 17, 2003
        --- In Italian_Rennaissance_Costuming@yahoogroups.com, Cilean_69
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > The fabric store is Fabrics R us,

        Cilean, do you have the address for them? I was thinking of hopping
        out to Thai Silks pretty soon (12th Night shopping!), and would love
        to check this place out as well.

        Catherine