Next month's Italian Showcase

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2003
      Greetings all,

      as some of you know, the Italian Showcase is updated every month at the beginning of the month,
      and it's nearly time to update!

      Anyone who has made a Venetian or Italian dress or outfit, don't be shy! Contact me and we'll show
      off your creation to the world. Well, that little bit of it that visits The Realm of Venus that
      is! :)

      Just to remind you of this months's Showcase - Lady Katerina da Brescia:
      <http://realmofvenus.renaissancewoman.net/yourgarb/Katerina.htm>

      All I need is a picture or two, a brief description of your creation and how/why you made it, and
      a short bio on your good self. If you have an image of your registered device, you can send that
      along too if you'd like. I'm happy to provide both a link to your website (if you have one) and to
      your email if you want feedback.

      Don't be shy! :) Email me on the above address, or on bella@...

      =====
      Lady Bella Lucia da Verona