greetings

  • lorias22
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23 12:41 PM
      I recently found this (and other costuming groups) to satisfy my new
      obsession with fabric. I'm not affiliated with any reenacting groups,
      but enjoy a day at a faire and am interested in making long lasting
      but comfortable garb. My first try at creating will be an "italian
      working dress" a la Festive Attyre.

      wish me luck! :)

      Lori
    • Cilean_69
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        Welcome Lori

        I have to tell you? We will suck you in! LOL Welcome to the study of
        Italy's City States and thier Clothing!

        I have had a passion for Florentine clothing for the past few years,
        I love how they drape and make use of very fine fabric.

        Perhaps we should make a Fabriholics Annonymous group?

        LOL