Welcome to New York Islanders at one-list

  • billbarr@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 1999
      Like the origional team (as well as today's) we will have our
      humble beginnings,but in time we will get as many members as we can and
      make the discussion the best of all regarding our team.

      This is an open forum for all to post their opinions, and their feelings
      on the many issues about the team. I will be posting as much info as I can
      in the next few weeks, and will also try to actively recruit new members.

      My feelings on game one:
      We looked good for a young team.
      More people complained about Pilon's penalities, than anything.
      Connolly, at 18 looks like he has the maturity to play at this level.
      Goring looks as intense as he did when he played.
      We should have won, the 19,000 + fans, and the fact that they started
      a healthy Puppa made the difference, this is a game we win in a month.