Re: the NEW YORK HOCKEY REPORT

  • billbarrisles
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      --- In Islanders-SoundTigers@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Harding"
      <NYIBC1@a...> wrote:

      > Just to let you know that I am going to be involved with a new
      > INTERNET talk show. Starting on Monday Oct 3rd. at 8:00 PM (before
      > Monday Night Football), I will be doing a talk show called THE NEW
      > YORK HOCKEY REPORT.>>>

      Good luck, enjoyed your interview this week.

      > It will be hosted by three guys, myself, Joe McDonald and Greg
      Wyshynski will provide a perspective from the Islanders, Rangers and
      Devils respectively. Our guest for this evening will be Daily News
      Hockey writer John Dellapina.>>>

      Maybe you can ask Mr Dellapina why his editor has not given the
      Islanders daily coverage from Peter Botte as Newsday has given to the
      Rangers. Alan Hahn has gone out of his way to cover two teams, why
      hasn't Dellapina done likewise and why should the Isles be shut out
      of coverage if Peter Botte has to do playoff baseball or when the
      team plays on the West Coast. It's disgraceful the Daily News (and
      Times) did not have a writer in Yarmouth covering training camp yet
      Dellapina was hyping his team almost every day.

      No excuse for this kind of lazy coverage. And no excuse for Sherry
      Ross to only cover the city team, she rarely writes now and got very
      lazy and has no excuse not to travel to the Island?

      Take care,
      Bill