RE: [IslanderFreeport41] Boat Parts - Expansion Tank

  • Kallberg, Ralph
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Rich

      I have a contact name and Email address for the company -Simpower Ltd. - near Vancouver Canada that does carry Chrysler Nissan parts and also the casting you  are looking for.
      It might be the same one that Norm has been using.

      The fellow I dealt with is Pat Misewich: Patrick.Misewich@...

      The phone number is 604-460-3611.

      Regards
      Ralph
      s/v Fortuitous

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2007

        Thanks a million Ralph.  I’ll call them on Monday.

        Rich

        s.v. Slip Away

        in North Palm Beach, FL, USA

        I have a contact name and Email address for the company -Simpower Ltd. - near Vancouver Canada that does carry Chrysler Nissan parts and also the casting you  are looking for.

        It might be the same one that Norm has been using.

        The fellow I dealt with is Pat Misewich: Patrick.Misewich@ collicutt. com

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)