Re: [IslanderFreeport41] RE: New Group Format

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 14, 2013
      Gary:

      Your post got out to me, but I don't have an answer. I will file it too once you get it as I am considering replacement as well. Keep us all posted if you have any problems or tips.

      Thanks,

      Steve SV Destiny Oklahoma

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 14, 2013
        Thanks Don!

        Gary Osborne
        S/V Sea Feather
        507-6552-9884

        On Sep 14, 2013, at 20:03, "Don" <dgrass1@...> wrote:

        It got out.

        Don
        s/v Grasshopper

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 15, 2013

          I replaced the cutlass bearing on Pua'a Lele, my 1973 MS 40 about 7 years ago. It was 1-1/2 X 2-3/8 X 6, if that helps. Part used was a Duramax Marine part # BRAD. Since only small changes to the hull were made between the MS40 and Freeport41, and the shaft diameter stayed the same, there is a good chance that the same cutlass bearing may have been used.

          Randy Hardenbrook

          S/V Pua'a Lele

          Wilmington, CA

[...]

        • Slip Away - Rich & Jan
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 15, 2013

            We just replaced ours on Slip Away a few months ago in New Zealand.  Am back in the USA for a couple of weeks with the boat and records in Fiji, so can’t check details now, but this sounds about right.

            Rich

            s.v. Slip Away

[...]

            No virus found in this message.