V-Berth help needed

  • jonkhart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013
      Hi guys,

      If I can have a moments help from one of the live-aboards, I would greatly appreciate it.

      I am about to create some new cushions for the v-berth, and I need some confirmation of sizes. The paper got a little soggy and some numbers were hard to read.

      My v-berth looks pretty standard:

      And this is what I believe my dimensions are, sketched out (3-d program so please ignore the red, blue and green lines):

      In exchange I will post my cut patterns for the next person to use :)

      Thanks in advance!

      Arjen.