Re: [IslanderFreeport41] Revenir is for sale

  • Gene
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 12 8:46 AM
      Morning Steve.

      There's a link to a web site $89,900
      Don't know who the yahoo is that posted the last price at $18,000. Lol

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 12, 2013, at 5:35 AM, Steven Ellsworth <stevenellsworth@...> wrote:

      How much are you asking?

      Steve

      SV Destiny Oklahoma

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 12 9:05 AM
        Thanks Gene. Good web info on your vessel. I checked it out and found the price after seeing the low ball. FYI, Cante Libre just sold in sbout a month and closed for $87,000 in San Diego. Journey is also available on so cal for $79000 and has been on the market for a while. Seems condition greatly affects both price and time on market. My broker friend calculated average of 10 months to sell. Price clusters at high end around $80k, middle about $60k and low project boats about $30k.

        All for what it's worth!

        Best of luck on your new plans.

        Steven M. Ellsworth
        Catalina Oil Properties
        PO Box 2468
        Edmond,OK 73083
        405-517-7243

        On Jul 12, 2013, at 10:46 AM, Gene <skipper_geno@...> wrote:

        Morning Steve.

        There's a link to a web site $89,900
        Don't know who the yahoo is that posted the last price at $18,000. Lol

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 12, 2013, at 5:35 AM, Steven Ellsworth <stevenellsworth@...> wrote:

        How much are you asking?

        Steve

        SV Destiny Oklahoma

        Revenir, a 1978 Freeport 41 lying at Isla Taboga in Panama, is for sale.

        Here's the link to her website:

        http://revenir.virb.com

      • svrevenir
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 13 7:59 AM
          Revenir is listed at $89,900. Please check out her equipment list.

          --- In IslanderFreeport41@yahoogroups.com, Steven Ellsworth <stevenellsworth@...> wrote:

          > How much are you asking?
          >
          > Steve
          >
          > SV Destiny Oklahoma
          >

          > ________________________________

        • svrevenir
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 3, 2013
            Hi All,

            Revenir is for sale.

            From her location in Panama she's ready to head to the excellent cruising grounds of Central and South America, Mexico, the South Pacific or into the Caribbean and beyond.

            If you or someone you know is interested in a thoroughly well-founded vessel, please check out:

                                                    revenir.virb.com

            Dave
          • Slip Away - Rich & Jan
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 3, 2013

              Wow – Revenir looks beautiful!  Someone’s gonna be a lucky new owner!  Has to be hard to part with her, but life is a continuing, changing adventure!

              All the best,

              Rich & Jan

              s.v. Slip Away

              in Vuda Point, Fiji

              If you or someone you know is interested in a thoroughly well-founded vessel, please check out:

                                                      revenir.virb.com

              Dave

              No virus found in this message.