Revenir is for sale

  • svrevenir
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 12 5:31 AM
      Revenir, a 1978 Freeport 41 lying at Isla Taboga in Panama, is for sale.

      Here's the link to her website:

      http://revenir.virb.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 12 5:35 AM
        How much are you asking?

        Steve

        SV Destiny Oklahoma

        Revenir, a 1978 Freeport 41 lying at Isla Taboga in Panama, is for sale.

        Here's the link to her website:

        http://revenir.virb.com

      • Amanda Zorc
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 12 5:36 AM
          $1800 obo

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 12, 2013, at 8:36 AM, "Steven Ellsworth" <stevenellsworth@...> wrote:

          How much are you asking?

          Steve

          SV Destiny Oklahoma

          Revenir, a 1978 Freeport 41 lying at Isla Taboga in Panama, is for sale.

          Here's the link to her website:

          http://revenir.virb.com

        • Gene
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 12 8:46 AM
            Morning Steve.

            There's a link to a web site $89,900
            Don't know who the yahoo is that posted the last price at $18,000. Lol

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jul 12, 2013, at 5:35 AM, Steven Ellsworth <stevenellsworth@...> wrote:

            How much are you asking?

            Steve

            SV Destiny Oklahoma

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 12 9:05 AM
              Thanks Gene. Good web info on your vessel. I checked it out and found the price after seeing the low ball. FYI, Cante Libre just sold in sbout a month and closed for $87,000 in San Diego. Journey is also available on so cal for $79000 and has been on the market for a while. Seems condition greatly affects both price and time on market. My broker friend calculated average of 10 months to sell. Price clusters at high end around $80k, middle about $60k and low project boats about $30k.

              All for what it's worth!

              Best of luck on your new plans.

              Steven M. Ellsworth
              Catalina Oil Properties
              PO Box 2468
              Edmond,OK 73083
              405-517-7243

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 13 7:59 AM
                Revenir is listed at $89,900. Please check out her equipment list.

                --- In IslanderFreeport41@yahoogroups.com, Steven Ellsworth <stevenellsworth@...> wrote:

                > How much are you asking?
                >
                > Steve
                >
                > SV Destiny Oklahoma
                >

                > ________________________________

              • svrevenir
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 3, 2013
                  Hi All,

                  Revenir is for sale.

                  From her location in Panama she's ready to head to the excellent cruising grounds of Central and South America, Mexico, the South Pacific or into the Caribbean and beyond.

                  If you or someone you know is interested in a thoroughly well-founded vessel, please check out:

                                                          revenir.virb.com

                  Dave
                • Slip Away - Rich & Jan
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 3, 2013

                    Wow – Revenir looks beautiful!  Someone’s gonna be a lucky new owner!  Has to be hard to part with her, but life is a continuing, changing adventure!

                    All the best,

                    Rich & Jan

                    s.v. Slip Away

                    in Vuda Point, Fiji

                    If you or someone you know is interested in a thoroughly well-founded vessel, please check out:

                                                            revenir.virb.com

                    Dave

                    No virus found in this message.