Re: [IslanderFreeport41] Slip Away Website Update

    Message 1 of 52 , Apr 16, 2013
      Thanks for the update you Dogs!

      2 earth quakes here last night and tornadoes on tap for tomorrow. Springtime in Oklahoma!

      Enjoy the trip!

      Steven M. Ellsworth
      Catalina Oil Properties
      PO Box 2468
      Edmond,OK 73083
      405-517-7243

      On Apr 16, 2013, at 2:57 PM, "Slip Away - Rich & Jan" <rich@...> wrote:

      Hi All –

      We’ve added a new website page – Part 1 of our visit to the USA last summer.  Here’s the link:

      http://www.slipaway.net/Log%20Pages/log_2012_05-09.htm

      We are in the final weeks of our time in New Zealand.  We’ll be sailing off to Fiji around May 1.

      Jan & Rich

      s.v. Slip Away

      in Whangarei, New Zealand

    • Slip Away - Rich & Jan
      Message 52 of 52 , Apr 4
        Slip Away Website Update

        Hi all –

        I’ve added another page to our website - this one is Part I of our travels in Australia.  Here’s the link:

        http://www.slipaway.net/Log%20Pages/log_2014_10-12.htm

        Happy Easter!

        Jan & Rich

        s.v. Slip Away