Re: [IslanderFreeport41] "Journey" for sale

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013
      I understand the heavy heart John. What's your asking price?

      Destiny

      Steven M. Ellsworth
      Catalina Oil Properties
      PO Box 2468
      Edmond,OK 73083
      405-517-7243

      On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:17 PM, "otott@..." <otott@...> wrote:

      With a very heavy heart, I have put my beautiful IF41 up for sale. She is a 1979 model with the 6 cylinder engine and is in great condition, with most everything having been retrofitted/upgraded within the last 7-10 years (tanks, rigging, deck, entire interior etc).

      "Journey" is the boat that is pictured on the homepage of this Yahoo Group. She is located in Long Beach, CA.

      For details, please email me at johnotott@...

      Thanks

      John

    • John M Otott
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
      • 1 Attachment
      • 781 KB
      Hi Steven,

      I have attached a document that I put together that gives all the details of the boat, price, some pictures etc. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

      Thanks

      John