"Journey" for sale

  • otott@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
      With a very heavy heart, I have put my beautiful IF41 up for sale. She is a 1979 model with the 6 cylinder engine and is in great condition, with most everything having been retrofitted/upgraded within the last 7-10 years (tanks, rigging, deck, entire interior etc).

      "Journey" is the boat that is pictured on the homepage of this Yahoo Group. She is located in Long Beach, CA.

      For details, please email me at johnotott@...

      Thanks

      John
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013
        I understand the heavy heart John. What's your asking price?

        Destiny

        Steven M. Ellsworth
        Catalina Oil Properties
        PO Box 2468
        Edmond,OK 73083
        405-517-7243

        On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:17 PM, "otott@..." <otott@...> wrote:

        With a very heavy heart, I have put my beautiful IF41 up for sale. She is a 1979 model with the 6 cylinder engine and is in great condition, with most everything having been retrofitted/upgraded within the last 7-10 years (tanks, rigging, deck, entire interior etc).

        "Journey" is the boat that is pictured on the homepage of this Yahoo Group. She is located in Long Beach, CA.

        For details, please email me at johnotott@...

        Thanks

        John

      • John M Otott
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
        • 1 Attachment
        • 781 KB
        Hi Steven,

        I have attached a document that I put together that gives all the details of the boat, price, some pictures etc. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.