IM40

  • K
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
      We have a 1973 Islander mayflower 40'
      There are some pics under the name of KADER 2
      I recently had some neck surgery and may not be able to keep the boat.
      Please write if there is any interest.
      The boat is located in Delaware
      She is a worthy boat and the transom windows always get attention.
      Thanks
      Kerry Rhoades
    • Bryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2013
        Kerry, I just sent you an e-mail with my interest in visiting your I40 MS, if still available.

        Bryan