IF41 Burgee

  • Mike SV ECHO
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hi All,
      Since the "Freeport Burgees for sale" is closed, I thought I would show my IF41 burgee that is similar to the Islander 36 Associations burgee. This burgee is not up for sale and you will have to make your own. The cost of having a small number of burgees made was too high for me so I sewed my own. All of the material is available from Sailrite. I bought red, white and blue flag material. For the lettering and logo I bought white adhesive insignia cloth. The burgee is seven feet long and flies nicely. The basic burgee is a fairly easy sew. The harder part is cutting the letters and logo from the adhesive insignia cloth and getting it stuck on right. Peel and stick.
      I have created a new album in Photos called "An IF41 Burgee".
      Send me an e-mail if you want bigger photos or have questions.
      Fair winds and following seas,
      Michael Bereznai
      S/V ECHO
      La Paz, MX
    • Don
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
        Looks like a nice burgee Michael!

        Don
        s/v Grasshopper

      • rcdoty9816@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2011
          Very Nicely done, I am just learning how to sew (made up hand rail covers pretty good) and that looks like a good project!
          Cheers,
          Skip
          Pretty Penny