7.5 Kw onan gen-set

  • tony51sailing
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6 10:02 AM
      My genset 7.5 KW is mounted port-to-starboard vs Fwd-aft on my 1976 FP41. The boat has a 5 list. Does anyone else have this arrangement? I need to get to the starter & can't get the fwd sound cover off. any helpful hints would be great. All the install I've seen on this site have had the fwd-aft gen-set mtg.
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7 5:22 PM
        My gen-set is port/stbd with no list but is only a 4KW so not as heavy I guess.