boat search

  • Gary McNeil
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 13, 2010
      Howdy all,

      Does anyone know the current status of Jim cody's boat by the name of "Ocean Princess"? It's listed for sale on this site, and I'm still exploring all options. Thanks for any feedback. Gary McNeil
    • tony51sailing
      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 19, 2011
        after it soaks all week, I may be able to wire brush away some of the crud & then I'll be able to see more of what's reaaly there.