Slip Away Website Update

  • Slip Away - Rich & Jan
    Message 1 of 58 , Jul 1 11:56 AM
      Hi Everyone -

      Greetings from the Marquesas Islands in the South Pacific! We had a great
      passage here from the Galapagos Islands, arriving after 20 days and 18 hours
      underway.

      We've added a new website page covering our time in Panama earlier this
      year. Here's the link:

      http://www.slipaway.net/Log%20Pages/log_2010_02-05.htm

      You might want to also check out the new photo on our home page:

      http://www.slipaway.net/index.htm

      Take Care,
      Jan & Rich
      s.v. Slip Away
      in Atuona, Hiva Oa, Marquesas (French Polynesia)
    • Slip Away - Rich & Jan
      Message 58 of 58 , Nov 26, 2016
        Slip Away Website Update

        Hi All –

        Hope everyone had a healthy and Happy Thanksgiving!

        This past year was quite busy for us, so our website got a little behind.  I’ve just posted a new page covering our time in Singapore and Malaysia from late 2015 to early 2016, and this gets me caught up – for the time being

        http://www.slipaway.net/Log%20Pages/log_2015-16_10-04.htm

        At present, we are in Lumut, Malaysia, and Slip Away is getting a new paint job on her decks and cabintops.

        Cheers –

        Jan & Rich

        s.v. Slip Away

        in Lumut, Malaysia