Skip to search.

RE: [IslanderFreeport41] Slip Away's Moving Again!!!

  • Slip Away - Rich & Jan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      A "whitelist" is the opposite of a "blacklist."  Some email providers use a "whitelist" to filter spam, and if that is the case, your email address needs to be on the "whitelist" in order for the addressee to receive the email.  If we send you an email, your address is immediately added to our "whitelist."  With our winlink email, if you put "//WL2K" in the subject line, it will circumvent the whitelist, and we will receive your email even if we have not added you to our whitelist.

      Jan

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
        Steven:

        Replacing mine is tops on the list and one of the few things I have not done yet. What are you going to use as a replacement?

        Steve

        SV Destiny Oklahoma