Re:Coast Guard Foundation

  • Tom Dalgliesh
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 1, 2009
      Steve:

      Good idea. Please post the mail drop.

      Tom Dalgliesh
      SV Waverley
      waverleytom@...
    • Tom Dalgliesh
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 2, 2009
        Hello:

        I had a new shaft installed in my 1980 IF41 and the rudder was NOT
        removed. When detached from the transmission and with the prop
        pulled, the shaft can be pulled either way, into the boat or out of
        the boat. I believe the rudder hard over lets you pull the shaft out,
        but that may vary from year to year if rudders differ. You just have
        to try it.

        Tom Dalgliesh
        SV Waverley
        waverleytom@...
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 3, 2009
          If anyone wants to contribute either individually, as a boat/family or owners group name you can send a check made out to:

          USCG Foundation

          Mail to me at:

          Steve Ellsworth
          6401 Katy Lane
          Edmond, OK 73025
          405-517-7243

          Thanks for considering this organization as they do a lot of good for coast guard families.

          Steve