Re: Nissan Oil Changing

  • BRAD DESTACHE
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2008
      Good day to all,

      We here on S/V Big Tuna would be very interested in the adapter portion
      of the kit. The filter end is redily available through Fram. If it
      would be better for you to sell the whole kits we would go that route
      in hopes of supporting your cause.

      Brad, Niki, and Bernard
    • philritter1944
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 3, 2008
        Scott ..

        I would be interested in either the adapter alone or the kit.

        Thanks,

        Phil Ritter
        Easy Street
        Sausalito