IF 41 for sale

  • fyshbyte
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      I am selling my Islander 41 ketch .

      We just finished refitting with new perkins 90 /electric / water/

      pretty much everything new (details upon request)

      latest survey in may of this year.

      new electronics new paint new oversize rigging

      looking for a good new owner.

      located in a marina in miami beach for inspection

      ready to sail

      only serious qualified buyers inquire please
      contact Jeff Sadowsky
      via email to fyshbyte@...

      this Islander is known on as the S/V "Bob Marley One Love"

      a US Coast Guard documented vessel

      Thank You