Evening Star

  • sevensisters25
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2007
      Evening Star is sold. The new owners, Chris and Katrin, are very nice
      and are also members of this group so you all will probably be hearing
      from them from time to time. They seem pleased to have the boat so we
      are pleased that they do. We are sad that we don't own her anymore but
      know in our hearts that selling her was the right thing to do. She will
      be very well taken care of and will get to go on grand adventures and
      for all that we are grateful.

      We'll still be checking in with this group and offering answers if we
      have any. We are moving ashore, back home in Charleston. Key West is
      beautiful but almost impossible to buy real estate in unless you
      already are independently wealthy. So we are going home to buy a
      townhouse and a small fishing boat. Maybe a weekender sailboat, too.
      Can't get us away from them for too long! :) Long-term cruising is
      still a possibility for us in the future.

      Annie
      Key West