Hadith: Guaranteed Paradise

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "If you
      guarantee me six things on your part, I shall
      guarantee you Paradise. Speak the truth when you talk,
      keep a promise when you make it, when you are trusted
      with
      something fulfill your trust, avoid sexual immorality,
      lower your gaze (in modesty), and restrain your hands
      from injustice." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1260

      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com