Hadith of the Day: House in Paradise

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      Narrated AbuUmamah: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him)
      said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of
      Paradise for a man who avoids quarrelling even if he
      were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise
      for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and
      a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who
      made his character good. - Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 41,
      Number 4782

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com