Question

  • foxxfeather
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
      Does anyone see any reason to keep this group open anymore?
    • ravynquille
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
        Perhaps the group's hibernation will end soon.

        --- In Isis-House@yahoogroups.com, "foxxfeather" <foxxfeather@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone see any reason to keep this group open anymore?

      • Caprice Ragan
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
          i would for education but a website might be better if possible, and if so just have the website, but let me know please if ya do?

          Does anyone see any reason to keep this group open anymore?

        • Russell Kaye
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2013
            If it becomes active and can be used as a resource why not.