A darker hello...

  • Osiris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2010
      Hello to all and thank you for the welcome. Im hiding my real name for many
      reasons but i figure the names Osiris and Sokar were fitting. I am a sole
      prectitioner but not with Pagan or Wiccan values. I incorporate both but i "play
      my own games". Yes i know its very dangerous but then again, its very fun...
      Im looking for different ways to perform rituals. Im mainly into summonings of
      different beings especially playing with the very nice book "Grimorium Verum".
      But id like other ways.

      Any ideas are appreciated...