Words from my te' sorthene (spirit/heart-friend), my brother

  • Terry Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 11:12 AM
      Sar ma æereh, mira Phen, Khaòarkaporka,

      > This is, in my opinion, the best way to learn. You
      > are fortunate to
      > have both parents to show you a way. it is not many
      > who can speak
      > with the land or listen when it speaks to us. I
      > would like to know
      > what you know.

      I think you already know. I think many already know.
      But they do no believe they know.
      Every person can hear, but not every person will
      listen. Every person can speak to the land. There is
      great power in breath and word.
      Children know. Every child I see knows. They do no
      question the quiet voice. They do no wonder if magic
      is real. They know.

      This is how I learn. Is no secret, no mystery, nothing
      great.
      Go in your mind and become like dolphin in the sea.
      Swim and play. You will begin to learn the magic of
      breath.
      In the night hold the moon in your hands. Hold the
      candle flame. You begin to learn the magic in the
      hands.
      Listen to music that speak to your soul. Use your
      body, your dance to say words to the music. Feel the
      magic grow inside your chest. Feel the magic come
      close to you like blanket. You begin to learn the
      magic of music and dance.
      Look at nature. See the beauty in the life.
      Look at large building in city. See the beauty in the
      art it must take to build such a thing.
      Look at a woman or a man. See the goddess and god
      inside. You can see them in the goodness of their
      heart, the strength of their mind, the love in their
      arms, the passion in their soul.

      See? is nothing for books.

      > Every person has their own way and their own
      > belief. some only know
      > and do not know why, everything is different for
      > every person. Some
      > want to wait if a person is sincere before they say
      > why or they wait
      > until asked why. is all differences.

      Is interesting, but some people make me very confuse.

      Salute,
      Snake

      There is thing my mother teach me long ago. My life was fill with
      darkness that is bad for me. Near your age. When come to America,
      others tease always because I am stupid. I do no go to school much. I
      do no speak good American. I do no read or write good any language. I
      really like spell-check.

      As child, darkness that is bad for you always around you. When
      darkness all around we can no see, and we must feel our way. Use
      other part of us other than our eyes. In darkness there is surprise,
      but not always is bad thing. In darkness that is good for us we grow,
      like the seed in the earth.

      Fear, anger, and no hope feed this darkness. Make it evil thing. Make
      it bad for you.

      Hear the words I speak. There is light in your darkness. This light
      can make darkness good for you. There is the moon. There is the sun.
      There is love. There is light in your darkness. The light is in you.
      There is Goddess in you. That is all the light you need. Close your
      eyes. See with your mind and your heart. Do not turn from evil
      things, turn them from you. Make them fear you. Your light show the
      world what they truly are. You are light in the darkness. Believe
      this and you are powerful over the darkness that is bad for you. You
      are power because you are power over you.

      I will whisper a prayer of strength for you tonight.

      Salute little one,
      Snake

      Te lolivav me phuvjajka miro ratesa!
      May I redden the earth with my blood!