Newbie here.. an introduction.

  • Samantha
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
      Hello everyone, I'm a newbie around here and I thought that it might
      be nice to add some sort of introduction to the group.

      I'm Samantha also known as Seladyne and I am from Texas. My husband
      and I are always looking to network with other pagans and meet new
      friends. There aren't too many of us around here in Jacksonville. So
      we resort to online means of communications.

      I am generally online more so a bit about myself.
      I'm 29, an author and crafter. I write pagan fiction and published a
      book in 2006 called The Tempest's Child. We just bought our first
      home and I'm busy trying to turn it into a home rather than a house.
      So I keep myself busy.
      I also am a paranormal investigator and run a local investigations
      group here in East Texas called Luminus Veritas Investigations.
      I suppose my purpose for being here is just to meet other like-minded
      people and learn a bit along the way if I can.
      I've recently delved into the world of Hermetics and Alchemy and I'm
      really eager to learn on the matter.

      Anyway, I'll stop rambling and just say hello. I'm looking forward to
      meeting others on here.

      ~S
    • Terry Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
        --- In Isis-House@yahoogroups.com, "Samantha" <samantha_tiner@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone, I'm a newbie around here and I thought that it might
        > be nice to add some sort of introduction to the group.

        Hi, Samantha,

        Sorry, have been skow a bit lately; getting over pneumonia; but am
        getting there.

        Things may pick up soon mayhap. *chuckle* I am beginning to think
        that maybr folk would like this to be more of a newletter group than a
        talking one.

        Let me know what you think.

        :)

        Feather