Hey, Im a returning veteran

  • Jeffrey Phillips Freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Im a returning veteran to the list. I used to be a member for a while.
      I always found the list to be a great place for
      scholarly debate back then. I just signed back up and i hope its
      retained the same atmosphere. Just a quick background about me. I keep
      an eye on the enochian related topics on wikipedia lately (and am
      hopping to help with a rewrite), and i run
      http://cubicpath.syncleus.com, which is an occult/spiritual site trying
      to bring together all the various paths. Of course my main focus at my
      own site is enochian as well, but it welcomes other ideas completely
      outside of the enochian realm. One thing I have there you guys might
      be interested in are a complete set of very high resolution pdf files
      of all the enochian related manuscripts in dee's own handwriting
      (literally direct copies of dee's journals), an several thelema texts.
      The enochian manuscripts are big ranging from
      half a gig to 22 megs, so please be kind on the servers and only
      download one at a time:
      http://cubicpath.syncleus.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Library:Enochian_Manuscrip\
      ts