Ashmole

  • vanilla_khrist
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2007
      In Skinner's book on Enochian, he states the that Ashmole began
      transcribing Dee's diaries and was also working with the
      'angels'...this persisted until from 1672 until 1676,,,Skinner goes on
      to say these experiment records still exist and Ashmole experienced
      much physical manifestation including poltergeist activity.

      My question is where can I find the records of these experiments and
      what type of work did Ashmole do with the angels?