greetings

  • douglas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      I have been searching for a place to lay alittle philosophy down while
      reading others views on the wide world and all that is in it.
      I believe in saving energy resources mostly practiced in my organic
      suburban garden here in westchester, NY, i am a plumbing heating and
      air conditionining mechanic who works for others because i am good at
      fixing things but not good at running a business.
      i belive in all of the gods and like to anthropomorphize the creator
      of the universe and all of the forces of nature into god-names because
      it is a poetic way to look at the world.
      I am well versed in science , logic and mathematics but believe there
      is spiritual part of the world which is not quantifiable by ordinary
      measuring devices.
      i cannot recieve e-mail from strangers for three reasons. 1- hotmail
      filters out unknown entities 2- they delete the files after 5 days 3-
      i do not read my mail that often
      this is a nice page and i will stop by to visit now and then
      may all the gods smile on you and yours