Re: Weird Experience

  • Rosemary
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
      > back to normal. I stood up but was surprised to see a lady about 5
      feet
      > tall standing to my right. She smiled at me then vanished.
      >

      > Angel

      Hi Angel *
      I'm new here * but anytime there is a cold breaze means
      that it is a ghost... someone from a past time do you know if any of
      your family in the past was a witch from eather sides of your
      family .. my other thought could it be your gardian spirit letting
      you see her .. or someone from your the future that you need to
      recinize .. so was given a glimse of .. just the other day I had a
      full day of having myself go into a medition but I was doing things
      around the house and outside it and it was like with my eyes wide
      open but sensing things that could happen .. in the future .. so it
      could be a lot is going on in the wheel of time right now.... I do
      know to the Mayan's we are between the worlds right now of the new
      year .. we are between the 4th world going into the 5th world
      soon . . . so becareful of what you think about and about others ...
      so think positive .. of what you want for your future .. .. all for
      now *
      Blessed Be *
      Rosemary *