Weird Experience

  • Angel
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2006
      I had this weird experience the other night. I was sitting at our front
      porch and meditating at the same time. Trying to relax. Then there was
      this sudden gush of wind. At first I thought it was just an ordinary
      wind until I noticed that the place where I am started to get colder and
      colder. Note that I live in a tropical country and it is pretty much
      hot here this time of the year.

      I knew there was something weird going on. I tried to listen for a
      message but heard nothing. Then after a few seconds, everything went
      back to normal. I stood up but was surprised to see a lady about 5 feet
      tall standing to my right. She smiled at me then vanished.

      Angel
    • daughterofalexandria@yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2006
          daughterofalexandria@... wrote:
          > I'm not an expert but what did the lady appear to look like and what was
          > the "vibe"? Very interesting story by the way =)

          The lady was pleasing to look at and wearing a purplish robe or dress as
          I see it. I felt peace as soon as she smiled.

          Angel
        • Rosemary
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
            > back to normal. I stood up but was surprised to see a lady about 5
            feet
            > tall standing to my right. She smiled at me then vanished.
            >

            > Angel

            Hi Angel *
            I'm new here * but anytime there is a cold breaze means
            that it is a ghost... someone from a past time do you know if any of
            your family in the past was a witch from eather sides of your
            family .. my other thought could it be your gardian spirit letting
            you see her .. or someone from your the future that you need to
            recinize .. so was given a glimse of .. just the other day I had a
            full day of having myself go into a medition but I was doing things
            around the house and outside it and it was like with my eyes wide
            open but sensing things that could happen .. in the future .. so it
            could be a lot is going on in the wheel of time right now.... I do
            know to the Mayan's we are between the worlds right now of the new
            year .. we are between the 4th world going into the 5th world
            soon . . . so becareful of what you think about and about others ...
            so think positive .. of what you want for your future .. .. all for
            now *
            Blessed Be *
            Rosemary *