Re: Introduction of Ourselves to the Group.....

  • Raven Skydancer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2005
      Hi Andrew and Crystal(Two Feathers) I am what you might call
      aneclectic Pagan(I walk many paths). You Identity reveals an
      Interesting concept.

      Of course I suggest that in the Hermetic Philosphy, to which I
      subscribe... male and female gender is said to be a part of
      everything... There is some masculinity in every female and some
      femininity in every male... After all, every new born child is a
      product of both... their father and mother.

      I'm also a new member here, I extend my welcome to you both.... It
      will be interesting reading some of your future posts...

      Namaste, Skydancer, Call me, Sky

      --- In Isis-House@yahoogroups.com, "Two Feathers (Andrew & Crystal
      Davis)" <twofeathers.isis@g...> wrote:

      > Greetings & Blessings for ALL in Isis-House,
      >
      > Our Spiritual Name is Two Feathers

      (snip)