Re: [Columbus-Georgia-Music] SFB at Links Artwork

  • Will Dockery
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      --- FOLLICLE <follicle777@...> wrote:

      > To pick-up San Francisco Blue,Jones Ave., or
      > Superczar cd's Locally
      > in Columbus Ga. Call Judy Link at Link Art works or
      > visit Shop at
      > Phone: Address: Link Artworks 4201 Holly Ave
      > Columbus GA 706-327-
      > 2941

      Does Adam Brown @ Flip Side have copies?

      The Loft can f.o.& d. but I still haunt the downtown
      streets of Shadowville.

      ---
      Arthur Rimbaud: on the poet as visionary

      A poet makes himself a visionary through a long,
      boundless, and
      systematized disorganization of all the senses. All
      forms of love, of
      suffering, of madness; he searches himself, he
      exhausts within himself
      all poisons, and preserves their quintessences.
      Unspeakable torment,
      where he will need the greatest faith, a superhuman
      strength, where he
      becomes among all men the great invalid, the great
      criminal, the great
      accurses - and the Supreme Scientist! For he attains
      the unknown!
      Because he has cultivated his soul, already rich, more
      than anyone! He
      attains the unknown, and if, demented, he finally
      loses the
      understanding of his visions, he will at least have
      seen them! So what
      if he is destroyed in his ecstatic flight through
      things unheard of,
      unnameable: other horrible workers will come; they
      will begin at the
      horizons where the first one has fallen!

      "Zorro's Medicine Show" [Will Dockery]
      http://www.lulu.com/items/108000/108474/1/preview/03-Loft1.MPG

      "God Smiles" [Will Dockery]
      http://www.lulu.com/items/26000/26881/preview/Irony_Waves_-_Track__5.mp3