New Here

  • princeofdreams1001
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi I'm a poet. I write some very deep things. I'm not your normal
      poet. Sometimes I go beyond what's norm. Someone once asked me if
      I was a mystic. Well...that I don't know. But I do know I go where
      my mind takes me and I write about it. I hope to hear from some of
      you. Just remember...you don't have to believe or agree with what I
      write. But some of it does make good food for thought.
      Princeofdreams