Re: [Isis-House] New Addy

  • Ironywaves
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
      I'm just glad everything is relatively okay with you, Lillian--- life is just a nutty jumble from this end...
      Will
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
        Well, I hope your "nuts" are better off than mine... hehe... life just got a whole lot brighter... my friend downstairs decided to help me out and purchased a WordPerfect program that we are both going to share... I just got it installed on my computer, and I'm too overwhelmed to fool around with it. Now if only I can get my printer to reinstall... <sigh>

        I just found out... my beautiful cat, Precious, whom I gave to my mother-in-law because we're not allowed to have any pets here... was killed by a dog. But not just killed by a dog... she was attacked, survived for a day or two, and THEN expired... not a clean merciful death at all... but Ma buried her in the garden... and somehow, perhaps my beautiful little soulmate will be with me in spirit, even though we can't be together in the flesh.... I miss her so much....

        Anyhow, I hope you're doing OK in spite of the nutty bullshit. Keep me posted. I'm still trying to get back up to speed.
        Love,
        Lil

        > From: "Ironywaves" <ironywaves@...>
        > Date: 2004/03/01 Mon AM 10:14:12 EST
        > To: <Isis-House@yahoogroups.com>,
        > <Ironywaves@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: Re: [Isis-House] New Addy
        >
        > I'm just glad everything is relatively okay with you, Lillian--- life is just a nutty jumble from this end...
        > Will

      • Ironywaves
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2004
          Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 12:51 PM
          Subject: Re: Re: [Isis-House] New Addy

[...]

          Sorry to hear about your cat--- and the fact that you can't have another one where you're now at. Dogs can be real assholes, sometimes. One of the bad memories of last year was when a dog at Woody's killed a cat and walked around like he should be rewarded. The same dog that sleeps and eats with the cats Woody owns, who grew up with cats. This was a stray cat, and I wondered if the dog considered himself protecting "his" cats or something... I wonder, what cats and dogs think, *really* about the odd habits of humans.

          My "mouse" [computer, not pet] is doing that annoying thing they sometimes do, basically not working right. It's ancient, and it's probably time toget another one, plus a pad while I'm at it.

          A friend of mine is giving me a Web TV to experiment with, always wanted one for some reason or another...

          Anyhow, strange days, indeed.
          Will