3939TAHUTI LODGE CALENDAR OF OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EVENTS for SEPTEMBER, 2010 EV

  • Tahuti Lodge
    Sep 1, 2010
      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

      TAHUTI LODGE, ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS, NYC

      CALENDAR OF OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EVENTS for SEPTEMBER, 2010 EV

      * * * * *

      Sunday, September 5, 2010 e.v., 3:00 pm

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., under the aegis of Ordo Templi Orientis & Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica is pleased to present:

      A PUBLIC CELEBRATION OF ALEISTER CROWLEY'S GNOSTIC MASS

      In Manhattan

      LOCATION: SANTOS PARTY HOUSE
      96 Lafayette Street New York, NY 10013
      (212) 584-5492
      www.santospartyhouse.com

      For more information about Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., NYC: www.tahutilodge.org/

      For more information about Ordo Templi Orientis: http://oto-usa.org/

      This Event is OPEN
      18+ to attend

      Please RSVP: tahutilodge(at)tahutilodge.org to attend

      Suggested donation for this event, $10

      * * * * *

      Wednesday, September 8, 2010 e.v.

      MAGICK IN THEORY AND PRACTICE STUDY GROUP

      OPEN EVENT: 7:30 pm

      We will be studying this most important textbook on magick theory and practice a chapter at a time.

      Please bring your copy of MTP or download

      Chapter 6: THE FORMULA OF THE NEOPHYTE
      &
      Chapter 7: THE FORMULA OF THE HOLY GRAAL: OF ABRAHADABRA: "and of certain other Words."
      Also: THE MAGICAL MEMORY.

      Please down load these from the web and read them in advance.

      http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap6.html

      &

      http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap7.html

      Although handouts will be available for participants, please read the material beforehand online so we can get a lively discussion going.
      You can find the entire text of MTP online here: http://www.hermetic.com/crowley/aba/

      RSVP tahutilodge(at)tahutilodge.org for additional information and instructions.

      * * * * *

      Saturday, September 18, 2010 e.v.

      AUTUMN EQUINOX : RITUAL & FEAST

      5:00 pm

      Join us for our 31st Annual celebration of the Autumn Equinox, "a feast for the times"
      Visit our website for additional information about this and other events: www.tahutilodge.org/

      We encourage members and guests to bring a dish and/or beverage to share with the celebrants

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge(at)tahutilodge.org
      * * * * *

      Thursday, September 23, 2010 e.v.

      FULL MOON RITUAL

      A Dedication & Invocation to Tahuti (Thoth)

      OPEN EVENT – 7:30 pm

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge(at)tahutilodge.org

      * * * * *

      Sunday, September 26,2010 e.v.

      TAHUTI LODGE, O.T.O. IS PROUD TO OFFER 2 EVENTS TODAY

      OPEN HOUSE

      INCLUDING A FREE PRESENTATION ON THE ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS, THELEMA,
      & THELEMIC MAGICK

      OPEN EVENT – 2:00 pm – 4:00 PM

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O. cordially invites you to join us for an Open House.

      This special event will include a free presentation on Thelemic Magick & the O.T.O. by Frater D.S.W.
      followed by a Q&A and a Meet and Greet with our initiate members.

      No donation requested for this event: Refreshments will be served

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge(at)tahutilodge.org
      Following the Open House, we invite you stay for
      A PUBLIC CELEBRATION OF ALEISTER CROWLEY'S

      LIBER XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      OPEN EVENT – 4:00 pm

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of
      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge(at)tahutilodge.org

      * * * * *

      Coming in OCTOBER …

      Sun. October 3,2010 e.v.

      Public celebration of Aleister Crowley's Gnostic Mass at Santos Party House in Manhattan –3:00 pm

      See our website for information: www.tahutilodge.org/

      * * * * *

      SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2010 e.v.

      Tahuti Lodge, Ordo Templi Orientis is proud to present

      THE THOTH TAROT
      with Lon Milo DuQuette

      OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

      THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD IN MANHATTAN

      4:00 – 7:00 pm

      NOT TO BE MISSED!

      "The Rosetta Stone of The Book of Thoth and the Thoth Tarot."
      That's what critics call DuQuette's book, Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot.

      For nearly 40 years the Thoth Tarot has been one of the best selling and most popular Tarot decks
      in the world. Designed by the controversial magician, Aleister Crowley, and painted by Lady Frieda Harris
      it is considered by many to be the most important magical object d'art of the 20th century –
      it is also one of the most misunderstood.

      Join Crowley expert and Certified Tarot Grand Master, Lon Milo DuQuette, for An in-depth and
      delightfully entertaining look at the artistic mysteries and the secrets of sexual alchemy hidden
      in stunning imagery of the 78 cards of the Thoth Tarot.

      For more information: http://tarot.tahutilodge.org

      THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD IN MANHATTAN

      440 STUDIOS
      440 Lafayette St
      New York, NY 10003-6919

      STUDIO 4A

      Between Astor Place and East 4th St.
      Directly across from The Public Theater.
      Elevator to the 3rd & 4th Floors.

      For directions and transit info see here:
      http://440studios.com/how-do-i-get-there/

      http://www.tahutilodge.org/

      Admission is $30 in Advance
      and $35 at the Door /Day of the event

      Dues current Tahuti Lodge members pay $25.00 in advance $30 door
      Members please contact Lodge Treasurer for discount directions

      SEATING IS VERY LIMITED.

      Please reserve your seat using Paypal

      Please see http://tarot.tahutilodge.org for more information and to reserve your seat via Paypal.

      * * * * *

      There is a suggested contribution for most events of $5.00 to help cover the cost of renting and maintaining our temple facility.

      Love is the law, love under will.